We are looking for creative, independent, hard-working digital content creator to play a key role in growth hacking our new social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). The ideal candidate has knowledge and experience about digital services and products, preferably with a focus on web design, digital marketing and entrepreneurship. Most importantly, you are a creative thinker who’s passionate about social media and content marketing, an all-rounder who can hit the ground running and turn their hands to creative and analytical outputs with minimal assistance.
An integral part of a very busy team, you will support our Marketing team in delivering digital strategies for expanding our fan base and will be responsible for the day-to-day management of content across social media and websites.
You will spend your time working across diverse topics, from web design to digital marketing to entrepreneurship, and will be a core point of contact across the inter-connected disciplines. Your primary focus will be on social media campaigns (organic), as well as supporting the wider content workstream. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to paid marketing as well. This role presents a unique opportunity to get hands-on experience across diverse knowledge areas and build your career skill set in a small agency where you will be given greater responsibilities.
- Ideation and creation of original content in various format (texts, pictures, gif, videos, infographics) for multiple social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Curate and aggregate content from social media and other sources
- Management of social media profiles, influencers and content partners
- Benchmarking and reporting social media campaign performance with social media KPIs and metrics
- Keyword research
- Assisting in the implementation and optimisation of paid media campaigns
- Developing own learning in all areas of content marketing and keeping on top of industry developments
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a content marketing role, preferably at an agency.
- Demonstrable experience producing high-quality, industrial content for brands
- Native understanding of social platforms, especially Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Paid social media experience
- Familiarity with social media reporting metrics and tools
- Ability to analyse relevant data to improve performance
- Excellent English reading and writing skills as all contents will be in English.
- Interest in and understanding of Web Design, Digital Marketing, Startup & Entrepreneurship.
- Adeptness at creating content for different audiences. A natural flair for written communication is of utmost importance.
- Great communication skills on and off paper. Communication is everything.
- Exceptional organisational skills and a proactive nature with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines.
Salary & benefits
- Negotiable salary
- Flexible working hours as long as you get the jobs done and don’t miss deadlines
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth via work experience, offerings from in-house training
How to apply
- Send your CV & Cover letter to [email protected] In your application explaining why you’d be a good fit for this position. Deadline: 15th September 2018
- Attach 3-5 sample contents you have written, especially those you shared on social media that you think performed really well.
- Provide links to your social media accounts or personal blog