We accept guest blogging.
Write for us!
Want to write for Aurora Digital?
We accept guest blogging! We love high-quality content and we are always willing to support other fellows. By writing for us, you will get more exposure for your business and build up your personal branding.
Here are the benefits of guest blogging for us.
1. Exposure to our followers around the globe
Every month we get thousands of traffic to our website, so your post is highly likely to catch the attention of our fans and readers. Get more traffic and build your personal brand as an expert through your guest article for us.
2. Follow backlinks from our high-authority Domain
In your article, you’ll get a byline with 1 “Dofollow” link from our high authority domain – with the anchor text of your choice! You’ll also get 1 more link to your website in the author biography section a related article on your website.
3. Promotion to our newsletter & our social media
Your article will get featured on our newsletter, as well as our social media accounts (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter). Be ready to get even more visibility and referral traffic through us!
Sound good? Great!
Please read our guidelines for guest blogging below carefully.
Following them saves time for everyone involved.
Any pitches that do not follow these guidelines will be ignored!
To be published on Aurora Digital’s blog, your post must include:
- 1,000-5,000 words of 100% ORIGINAL content.
- Several images/screenshots that help the reader to visualize your points. Please name the image files properly and include sources if applicable.
- NO paid links or affiliate links allowed.
- NO self-promotion or calls-to-action to download your lead magnet in the body of your post (in your byline is OK).
- Please proofread it and submit your draft in a Google Document.
Who we're looking for?
We’re looking for writers who can explain things in a clear, simple way that anyone can understand. You should be comfortable writing about one of the themes related to us below.
Keep this in mind that our audience consists of busy B2B CXO, high-level executives, decision makers who don’t necessarily understand deeply the nuances of technical terms and concepts.
What topics we expect from you?
Our blog covers various themes: from IT Development, to Design, to Sales, to Marketing, to Project Management, to Startups and Entrepreneurship.
If you would like us to suggest topics for you, we would be happy to hear. Just let us know!
How to pitch your article?
- Submit this form.
- After receiving your pitch, we will review it carefully.
- Upon approval of your pitch, we may ask to see an outline before you begin writing.
- Upon approval of your outline, you will be asked to submit a full draft according to the Article Requirements listed below.