In this morning TV program, Aurora Digital’s Chairman Heikki Hilpelä and Business Finland’s representative Ulla Hiekkanen-Mäkelä discussed how Finland can attract more talented entrepreneurs and immigrants.
We are humble that Aurora Digital team is mentioned as an excellent example of highly skilled and hard-working foreigners who comes to Finland for different reasons and decides to embrace the entrepreneurship
For your information, YLE is Finland’s national public television channel, so this is a great honor for us.
There is also a part of the interview with our CEO Ngoc (Alicia) Le and CTO Emil Östlin, in which they shared their insights about building a business in Finland.
- A transparent & easy-to-access administration system
- Professional and friendly administrative staffs who always answer questions timely
- A great education system that gives a strong business foundation
- Great social stability which gives us the peace of mind to build a business (and a family) in Finland
- Limited network since we are immigrants here
- Finnish language as one of the main barriers
- Official tax documents, Finnish business law and many other things are only available in Finnish or Swedish
All in all, the opportunities overshadow the challenges.
Thank you, Finland for being such a wonderful place for us to settle down!